Thursday, November 18, 2010

Owls, Owls and More Owls!!!

Ok, I have to admit...I am an Owl-aholic!!!  I absolutely ADORE them!!  :-)

I started making the Owl Hat a few months ago and boy are they a hit!  Here are my favorite Owl Hat Photos!




























Gorgeous photography by Captured by Kelly and Meredith Rowlen Photography
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are some of my favorite Owls on Etsy!!

My girls would LOVE this Owl Crayon Wallet by OurLittleMesses
I know my girls would love to play with this adorable Wooden Matching Memory Game-Hoot Edition by LemonTreeStudio!  Mama wouldn't mind a game of Owl Memory either!!  :)
If I ever have another baby girl, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have this Swirly Tree with Owls Vinyl Wall Sticker Decal from designedDESIGNER
I actually own this adorable Owl Purse from jhfabriccreations and LOVE it!  I get so many compliments on it daily.  Plus, the seller is a gem to work with!!  :)
I first saw these I Spy Bags on my friend Bethany from Hissyfits Photography's facebook page.  I just purchased some from Babyloveblankies.  The seller is so kind and accommodating.  I can't wait to give these to my girls for Christmas!!
Next up is the cutest Christmas card out there!  Doesn't hurt that it has my sweet little Karly on it either!!  The seller is from Italy and we have become friends through etsy and facebook.  Bella Holiday Hoot Christmas Greeting by LissyLee77

Last but not least is this ADORABLE "Whoo is wishing for peace Cell Phone Case" by SewingAmity.  What more could you ask for than Peace Signs and Owls?!  :)    I just purchased one and cannot wait to start using it!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Kristy  :)


2 comments:

Just Me said...

so darling!

we are a bit of owl freaks here, too. my daughter love love loves them....!

thanks so very much for including us on your sweet blog...best wishes!

xo,
shelly

Unknown said...

These are so darling! My friend Kristina LOVES owls...will definitely pass your blog info on. Barb

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP