Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Book!!

Never in my wildest dreams would I have guessed that one of my creations would be in a published book!!!  I am excited beyond belief!! :-)

I got an email a couple of days ago from a previous customer.  She told me that she used my Ray of Sunshine Newsboy Hat and Hot Pink Fingerless Gloves to accessorize one of the outfits in the book!!  I am honored!
  


So for all you sewers out there, you should check out this book!!
The Author was so kind as to send me a picture of the page I am featured in.  

Thanks for stopping by!
Kristy :)


5 comments:

Unknown said...

that is so cool Kristy! Congrats!

Courtney (Women Living Well) said...

So fun!!! Congrats!!! You have worked very hard - you deserve a little credit girlfriend!!! :-)!
Much Love,
Courtney

Elizabeth said...

AWESOME!!

Janelle Nehrenz said...

That is AWESOME! YEA!!!

Mary Abreu said...

Thank YOU, Kristy! I have had so many people ask about the hat and glove set and am thrilled to share your store with them. They are just gorgeous!!

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP